My kiddos

My kiddos

Monday, October 10, 2011

I love pinterest!

So, thanks to my two fun sisters and mom, I was recently introduced to pinterest.....wow! So fun and so many cool ideas. Being crafty does not come naturally to me, I have to try really hard :) Pinterest makes it easy.. See an idea, and try it out. So far I've tried a couple recipes, done a couple Halloween crafts, and learned all kinds of new things you can do with Pipe cleaner! Check it out..

So, I saw this on pinterest and it is from a blogger @ www.no1hasmorefun.blogspot.com
My original thought was that Kate would have fun with this, but it turns out it was a little too hard for her, and instead Emma and Ben had a BLAST! All you need is a bunch of pipe cleaner, and a colander (or in my case 2 :).. Let the kids be creative....


This kept them busy the Entire time I made dinner AND made these yummy healthy snacks:



These scrumptious morsels are called Energy bites and are packed full of healthy goodness. The recipe can be found at www.fooddoodles.com . They are a hit with everyone and were super easy to make! Ben asked for them as soon as he woke up and Emma packed some in her lunch. You've got to keep them in the fridge or freezer, and are easy to make a double batch of...Try it out!
Ok, I'm off to get more ideas :)