My kiddos

My kiddos

Friday, May 16, 2008

I've been tagged!

Well, I got "tagged" by my friend Amanda on this, so maybe you can all learn something new about me :-) Scarrryyyy... :-)

Amanda tagged me; here are the answers...

Four jobs I've had:
1. Safeway courtesy clerk
2. Oregon Zoo
3. Camp Tapawingo (some of the best times :-))
4. Accounting firm office assistant

Four movies I've watched more than once:
1. Anne of Green Gables
2. Return to Snowy River
3. Dead Poets Society
4. National Lampoons Christmas Vacation

Four places I've lived:
1. Dallas, OR
2. Portland, OR
3. Port Orchard, WA
4. Battle Ground, WA

Four places I've been:(Amanda, I didn't have to change the first three, cuz they were all with you..haha)
1. London
2. New York City
3. Ireland, Scotland
4. Honduras, Central America

Four TV shows I watch:
1. The Office (love that show)
2. John and Kate plus 8...I could watch it all day (I'm with you there, girl)
3. Criminal Minds
4. Mystery Diagnosis

Four people who email me regularly (doesn’t include blogging comments):
1. Amanda, long distance best friends!
2. Stephanie Vos- hey girl!
3. Janell, who is far away in Spain :-(
4. My sisters, when they make time for me :)

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Pizza
2. Ice Cream!
3. Thai
4. Cereal

Four places I would like to visit:
1. Alaska
2. Austria/Germany
3. Cape Town, Africa
4. Islands in the Caribbean (Yeah, that sounds nice too right about now....)

Four things I'm looking forward to in the coming year:
1. Maybe no more diapers??? (one can hope, right??)
2. sending emma to her first day of preschool
3. going to the beach with my family
4. Adam and Bridget moving out here!(Daves brother)

Four friends I'm tagging: (if you don't have a blog, you can just send them to me in an email- maybe I'll learn something about YOU!)
1. Janell Ward
2. Bridget Hughes (i gotta know these things, we're "sisters" now :-)
3. Lisa Dunnavant
4. Jane Schmidt

1 comment:

  1. I love Jon and Kate Plus 8! It makes me wanna have babies... for a day.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!