My kiddos

My kiddos

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Merwin Reservoir

The four of us got to spend a whole day fishing together up at Merwin Reservoir..Dave works up there a lot, but I had never been up to the lake before. Its about 40 minutes north of our house towards Mt. St. Helens in the boonies :-) But it is absolutely gorgeous there, and it was a beautiful day too! We spent over 4 hours in the boat (I can't beleive the kids made it that long!), and we caught 9 fish! But we only got 5 fish in the boat, the other 4 got away... It was so fun, and Emma caught her first fish! Here's some pictures...
So excited!

Ben's ready to go...

Emma's first fish!

going fast!

Emma took this one of me and benjamin

A picture of the lake

2 comments:

  1. So fun! Great pictures! Glad you guys were able to spend a day together relaxing and having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I love Ben in his life vest! And way to go Emma, how exciting to catch your first fish! And happy Mother's day to you Nik!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!