My kiddos

My kiddos

Monday, May 19, 2008

Lazy Days in the Sun

The past few days have been beautiful, but a little hot for this momma :-)The kids have had a blast though. Their cousin Lucas and Uncle Mark came over to do some swimming and slip and sliding, they got to play with the neighbor girls many times, and swam and played in the sprinkler all day! Summer is going to be fun!

Our little man is growing up soo fast!


Emma and Lucas take a break from swimming to eat a cinnamon roll...


I thought this was cute, but it looks like she's about to strangle him..hmmm..

Okay, I couldn't resist this picture...I think his swim trunks are a little big :-)

2 comments:

  1. Oh ya...looking just like his daddy! Priceless! Man he's getting big...and Emma is in her element, outside enjoying the sprinkler. Summer is on its way!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun, fun! Where did all that sun go, though??? Classic shot of Ben!!! You could definitely use that against him during the teen years. :) :) Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!