My kiddos

My kiddos

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Nurses Office

So yesterday we got a letter in the mail from Emma’s school. It was to inform us that she has visited the nurses office 15 times this year.  Hmmm…. Upon closer inspection I see a list of every date and what the complaint was. Some were totally legit- fell on the playground, bloody nose, scraped knee. Some not so legit - tiny tiny bit of blood on finger, shoulder a little itchy, ankle feels funny. But my personal favorite had to be this one- “Your child complained of a stomach ache. While talking to me she passed gas and then said she felt better.” I am so proud right now. I’m thinking two things: 1- We need to inform Emma of what constitutes a trip to the office and 2- maybe I will be sending  some cookies to the school nurse very soon…..