My kiddos

My kiddos

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Extra Coffee Required


Sometimes when I wake up in the morning I can’t help but notice how my house resembles some kind of college frat party gone wrong.  Instead of beer bottles and pizza crusts littering the floor, I stumble down the hall dodging sippy cups,  dress-up shoes and army guys.  Last night’s granola bar wrappers and stray pieces of popcorn are scattered on the living room floor. True, I don’t have passed out college co-eds, but I do have one kid sprawled out on the floor , one with his butt hanging off the bed precariously, and one lying next to a cute pile of drool. I glance in another room to see about 50 baby wipes pulled out of the pack, and seems like the dog got in the garbage.  Kate must have had an inkling to read last night, all the books are pulled off the bookshelf.  These are the mornings that require extra coffee…