My kiddos

My kiddos

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

For the love of meatballs


   While Katie was eating lunch today I was getting dinner going in the crockpot (and no, I don’t do this every day-ha!). She said, “Are you making sketti and meatballs mommy?” I nodded.
   “Yummy!” she said. Then it was time to take a nap.  She was quiet for awhile, and then I heard a bang on the door and she yelled, “I’m ready for my meatballs now mommy!” I went in and told her they were for dinner and she needed to go to sleep.
    5 minutes later she started crying and saying over and over again, “I need those meatballs, I need those meatballs soo bad!” For the first 15 minutes I thought it was just a ploy to get out of her nap, but now half an hour later I’m thinking the girl just loves her some meatballs….