My kiddos

My kiddos

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Birthday Party

Emma had a very fun birthday weekend. Her birthday was on Friday, so she took a bunch of Krispy Kreme Doughnuts for her class (her fave). Then Ben, Kate and I got to go eat lunch with her at school. Nana came up and we headed for Panda Express (her favorite dinner place), and then got ready for the big Party on Saturday! Wow, I didn't realize 8 year old girls could be sooo loud..my ears are still ringing :) But when all was said and done, I think the party was a success. She said it was the very best weekend of her ENTIRE life (maybe a bit dramatic :) and she informed Dave that night that there were now 363 days until her next birthday..the girl is hard-core! :)

                                                                  Emma and Dad

                                                               All of her buddies!

                                                      All of her friends being CRAZY!

                                                  I don't think she's excited AT. ALL.. :)

                                                            Singing Happy Birthday!

                                                                   Nana and Emma
Love you Emma!!!!