My kiddos

My kiddos

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Beau Classic and dinner out!

On Saturday we went down to Dallas to spend the day with my mom. We all usually try and get together the weekend of my dad's birthday, and this year, all the adults got to go out to eat without kids! Jd's sister, bless her, watched all four of them so we could go out and have some adult conversation (whats that like??).. Later we went out to my high school to watch the boys varsity play in the Beau Classic tournament. The school renamed this tournament after my dad, and this is the first year I've gotten to go. Its so awesome how they honor his memory in that way. And, it was a great game! It went to triple overtime and Western finally won...very cool..so, here's a rare picture of us adults eating some good food...

And here is a great family picture that my sister took of us. We may use it for our Christmas card, but not sure yet...anyway, we never get pictures of the four of us, so I'm glad to have it! And we all look happy- amazing!

2 comments:

  1. What a great way to honor your dad! And what a fun night without any "little" distractions, you guys should do that more often.
    I love the family pic, you guys look so happy..I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a great weekend! I love that they did that for your dad ,and for your family. Great pictures, too! Yes, you do all look very happy. :) What a fun family! :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!