My kiddos

My kiddos

Monday, December 22, 2008

Snow....and MORE SNOW.......

Well, the snow just KEEPS COMING :) We have about 9 inches in our yard now, and some places have more than a foot! I guess Portland/Vancouver has not seen this much snow in 40 years... pretty wild.. we're still trying to have fun, but its hard with Christmas coming and not being able to do much fun stuff or shopping. We got out enough yesterday to take a few pictures, so enjoy!

Here's our cozy little house getting buried by snow

Emma and I out for a walk with Roscoe...so cold!

Here's a snow drift near our house...you can see just how deep it is in some places...


1 comment:

  1. That is amazing! It would figure the one year I'm away you guys get snow...and a lot! It's 9 degrees here and still NO snow!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!