My kiddos

My kiddos

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Target Shooting

One of the suprises from my mom this year was that each family got to pick out one of my dads guns. It was very special and we're honored to have it. Dave was very excited, and picked out a rifle (it will be great for Elk Hunting). Alicia's friend Richmund had never shot a gun, so we went out back to do some target shooting.. Very fun...
Dave showing Richmund how to load, aim and fire...

Alicia taking aim...we all backed up quite a ways :) (just kidding alicia!)

Dave and Richmund

The result? hmmmm...looks like pumpkin pie...

1 comment:

  1. Nikki
    I just wanted to let you know that I love to read your blog. I am a bit of a lurker on here and don't know that I have commented before. But it is so fun to keep up with your family. I love it when you post about your dad. I love to think about him and hear your memories. He was so amazing and I to have great memories of him. I hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas. Happy New Year.
    Love
    Nicole (Stutzman) King

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!