My kiddos

My kiddos

Friday, December 19, 2008

Snow- rounds 2 and 3 :)

The kids have been so happy because it has been snowing a LOT here lately. Wednesday we got snow, and today we woke up to about 3 inches again! Another storm is coming through tommorrow and Sunday, and we may get 6-8 inches...crazy.. we've had lots of fun, though, and here's some pictures of the kids

Taking a break from the snow to decorate cookies with the neighbor girls

Snow angels...

Nothing stops this kid from riding his bike :)

2 comments:

  1. :) Send some of that snow my way now that I'm done with finals! It's really warm over here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun pics! Glad the kiddo's are enjoying the snow! We tried to head to my folks this morning, but turned around...hopefully we can try again Monday.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!