My kiddos

My kiddos

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Self-Esteem


  This morning while I was attempting to fold laundry, Ben, Katie and I were playing the question game. It’s a game we kinda made up, and is VERY popular around here. It goes something like this: Raise your hand if you like spiders…Raise your hand if you like cleaning your room…Raise your hand if you like to swim with Great white sharks. Anyway, you get the picture, right? This game can go on and on and on. So Ben was asking the questions in typical Ben style. “Raise your hand if you like eating garbage, raise your hand if you like skydiving, raise your hand if you think Katie smells”. We were all laughing. Then he says, “Raise your hand if you like to eat” Then he looks right at me and says, “You better raise your hand really high on this one mom”. Uhhhhh…talk about a hit to my self-esteem.
   I dumped the basket of clean clothes on his head and sentenced him to…find matches to ALL the socks! That’ll teach him……