My kiddos

My kiddos

Monday, November 19, 2012

Back in time:Halloween

I'm totally blaming it on the flu, but I'm way behind with posts on here. I never posted Halloween pictures of the kids. This year, we had a Supergirl, a Knight and a princess clown. The kids had a blast. Katie wasn't sure what was going on, but dutifully followed her brother and sister up to doors and was very happy to receive candy :) About halfway through trick-r-treating, they were walking back to the sidewalk when a little boy passed her wearing some kind of freaky mask. She yelled and took off running full speed screaming, "Daddy, daddy, Daddy" at the top of her lungs. Luckily Dave was there to scoop her up. I think it took her a good 10 minutes to calm down. When confronted with a "monster", it's good to know your daddy will be there to protect you. Hope you all had a good Halloween!