My kiddos

My kiddos

Friday, August 31, 2012

Camp Bodine

The 4th annual Camp Bodine has come and gone. We had a great time playing games, swimming, crafts, laughing really hard, playing ladderball, water gun fights and staying up late. Thanks Mom for an awesome time! The cousins always have so much fun hanging out for 3 days... AND- next years Camp Bodine we will have 2 MORE cousins to play with!!! I haven't really announced this yet on here, but my little sister Crystal is having TWINS! We are all so excited, she and my brother in law are still in a little bit of shock! They have 3 wonderful boys, and decided to have 1 more. Well, God decided to bless them with twins. Needless to say, we were all so SURPRISED! They are going to find out in 2 weeks what those little babies are- boys, girls or 1 of each. I can't wait.....
       Here are a few pictures of our time in Dallas at Camp Bodine...

The Campers with their T-shirts (in order of appearance..ha!!)

Making Stepping stones..

The boys guarding the girls in their castle...

more crafts!

My sisters making dinner :)

Dave and Kate!

Jackson and Ben doing perimeter checks....serious business.

I can't believe how big these kids are getting! Austin (almost 9), Emma (8), Jackson (6), Ben (5 1/2), 
Charlie (3 1/2) and Katie (2 1/2) .

Hanging out in Dallas...

watersliding!

horse riding :)

And of course, lots of target practice!

Oh, I can't close this post without a story...
As I was tucking Ben into bed last night I asked him 2 questions:
Me: “What was your most favorite part of Camp Bodine?”
Ben: “Definitely exploring in the woods.”
Me: “Okay, so what was your LEAST favorite part?” 
Ben: (without hesitation) “When I had to stop exploring to go #2.”