My kiddos

My kiddos

Friday, August 31, 2012

Getting caught up (again!)

I'll start off with a qoute from my second child...

   "I don’t want Katie to sit by me! She’s bossy and smelly and annoying. But she’s also cute so maybe it‘s ok.”  - Ben Hughes

The summer is coming to an end. And YES, I am just a little excited about that! It's been a fun summer, but this momma is ready for kids to be back in school. We had open house yesterday, and got to meet Emma and Ben's teachers for the year. I can't believe they are in 3rd and Kindergarten this year...Time is flying. I got a little behind on the blog, but I'm doing my best to catch up. Lots has happened this month, and of course, the kids have kept us laughing and pulling our hair out at the same time! Life is never boring, that's for sure. So, below are some funny stories, some pictures, and even a FUN announcement :) Hope everyone has had a WONDERFUL summer!